employer login member login

Useful contacts

Some key contact details if you'd like more information

There are some organisations you can contact if you'd like more information about pensions, auto enrolment or anything else pension related.


The Pensions Regulator

The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is the public body, sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), that protects workplace pensions in the UK. They work with employers and those running pensions so that people can save safely for their retirement. TPR works closely with the Financial Conduct Authority and The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS). 

Their website holds a list of FAQs focused on auto enrolment and workplace pensions, which you can view here

Click here to visit the TPR website. 


Pension Wise

Pension Wise is a government website that provides free and impartial advice about your pension options. They can help with a variety of pension topics, from understanding your pension statement to finding out more about what you can do with your pension pot. 

You can visit their website here


The Pensions Advisory Service

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) website aims to answer any pensions questions you might have, and there's also an online query form and webchat facility. 

TPAS provides free confidential advice to individual members of pension schemes or their dependents. TPAS works closely with the Ombudsman. 

You can visit the TPAS website here


The Pension Tracing Service

The Pension Tracing Service is a website managed by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), to help people easily and quickly locate any lost pension savings. If you had pensions with previous employers, and aren't sure how to find them, this service can help you track them down. 

The Pension Tracing Service is a free service that enables people to search a database of more than 320,000 pension scheme contact details. Simply enter your former employers’ details into the online database and you'll be provided with contact details for pension schemes you may have paid into.

You can use the service here


Pensions Ombudsman

The Pensions Ombudsman is an independent organisation set up by law to investigate complaints about pension administration. They can also consider complaints about the actions and decisions of the Pension Protection Fund and about some decisions made by the Financial Assistance Scheme.

You can visit their website here